Stephanie Madoff Mack has given the public a preview of what to expect from her upcoming tell-all book, which will be released on October 20. The widow of Mark Madoff told ABC News that she holds her father-in-law "fully responsible" for the death of her husband, who committed suicide almost one year ago. She added that if she ever saw Bernie again, she'd "spit in his face." [ABC News]
Photo: Stephen Chernin/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?