Our own John Heilemann visited Hardball today to discuss Mitt Romney's recent comments that the country's foreclosure crisis should "run its course," saying this makes the candidate appear "totally ignorant." "He is supposed to be the guy that has private-sector experience ... that he actually understands how things happen in what he likes to call 'the real economy,'" Heilemann said. "There aren't that many people who think that it is a healthy thing for the economy to continue to let this play out." What's that saying about people living in enormous houses?
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!