The outpouring of grief and reflection following the death of Steve Jobs has been particularly visible online, where accounts of his visionary life dominated the day. But even for a man so immersed in the technological world, the real-life tributes are popping up in impressive numbers as well, with Apple Stores across New York City drawing even larger than normal crowds. Outside the shops, from Prince Street up to Fifth Avenue, the places where people flock to purchase his creations are gathering flowers, Post-It notes, and, yes, apples, to commemorate the life of an inspiring inventor.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update