The bipartisan, bicameral, twelve-member super committee tasked with finding at least $1.2 trillion in debt reduction measures by Thanksgiving has reportedly gotten nowhere so far because Democrats won't budge on entitlement reform unless Republicans budge on new tax revenue. This scenario was super predictable. [AP]
Photo: Alex Wong/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!