Halloween in New York City has its own unique features: The world-famous Greenwich Village parade. The threat of bus vandalism. And, of course, the opportunity to dress your dog in a costume that it doesn't understand and parade it around in front of hundreds of other people. This is precisely what takes place each year at Fort Greene's Great PUPkin Dog Costume Contest. Photographer Jim Kiernan was on hand yesterday to capture the adorableness.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck