Herman Cain's bizarre, haunting campaign ad has been spoofed by David Letterman, Conan O'Brien, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Slate, and probably other people we're forgetting. Now Jon Huntsman's daughters have taken a break from tweeting to add their own parody to the growing canon. Not terrible which is to say it did not make us recoil from its awkwardness, like most Huntsman comedy.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women