And it had nothing to do with the drum circle. Earlier this week, a man was arrested at Zuccotti Park for assaulting three women after he tried and failed to sell them cocaine. Yesterday, three of his friends, all of whom appeared to be 18 or so, came back to the park and allegedly threatened to kill one of the young women for getting their buddy arrested. One man was arrested on Tuesday night for witness intimidation, and police are looking for the other two. [City Room/NYT]
Photo: TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?