Do you remember a time before Occupy Wall Street? At this point, the tarps and sleeping bags have weathered a month in Zuccotti Park, and there's no end in sight. The Occupy movement now spans the globe, with more demonstrations popping up every day, but it's the New York City contingent that's leading the push. Marches have taken crowds to Times Square, the Upper East Side, and the Brooklyn Bridge, and hundreds of arrests have just mobilized more people. The clashes, cleanup, sleeping arrangements, and the signs, of course, are all represented in this visual look back on these first few weeks. They're kind of a photogenic bunch, aren't they?
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Making Blue Eye Shadow Work: A GIF Tutorial
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said