Do you remember a time before Occupy Wall Street? At this point, the tarps and sleeping bags have weathered a month in Zuccotti Park, and there's no end in sight. The Occupy movement now spans the globe, with more demonstrations popping up every day, but it's the New York City contingent that's leading the push. Marches have taken crowds to Times Square, the Upper East Side, and the Brooklyn Bridge, and hundreds of arrests have just mobilized more people. The clashes, cleanup, sleeping arrangements, and the signs, of course, are all represented in this visual look back on these first few weeks. They're kind of a photogenic bunch, aren't they?
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement