On Thursday, a pair of now former TSA agents pleaded guilty to helping themselves to $40,000 in cash from a checked bag at JFK. (Apparently, they spotted it with the X-ray.) Though the money has since been recovered, this story still raises a couple of questions: (1) Doesn't that sort of thing really belong in a carry-on? and (2) Is straight-up theft more or less of a violation than having someone write you a note about how they probably manhandled your vibrator? [NYP]
Photo: Michael Nagle/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?