The staff at the governor's mansion tried, and apparently failed, to cook stuffing just like Andrew Cuomo's mom's. But Matilda Cuomo told the Post that their effort didn't "cut it," and that her darling son felt similarly. "Mom, this is awful," he supposedly whispered to her during the Thanksgiving meal. But maybe he was actually talking about the tension between Matilda and his girlfriend Sandra Lee: Materfamilias Cuomo took yet another opportunity to snipe at Lee's cooking, especially her cottage cheese and tomato soup (!?) lasagna. "I did give her a recipe for sausage lasagna,” said Matilda. But could Lee's version possibly cut it?
Photo: Spencer Platt/2010 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?