The website Written? Kitten! thinks so. For every 100 (or 200, 500, or 1,000) words you write, you'll be rewarded with a photo of an adorable little kitten. That might be a good motivator for people who really enjoy kittens, but we think it would be generally more effective (though less rhyme-y) if the website was called "Written? Boobs!" or, for the man-inclined, "Written? Shirtless Ryan Gosling!"
Photo: Christopher Held's Flickr
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. A Ranking of 11 Movie Franchises, TV Shows, and Book Series That Ended in 2013
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street