"A law enforcement source, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to comment, said Murray was placed on suicide watch once in custody," the L.A. Times reports. Only hours earlier, L.A. County Superior Court Judge Michael Pastor ordered Dr. Conrad Murray behind bars pending Murray's November 29 sentencing for involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson, a charge that carries a maximum sentence of four years in prison.
Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!