He's taking a big pay cut to leave Princeton and return to teach at Union Theological Seminary, where his career got started in the seventies, and which is often cited as the birthplace of black theology. " “I don’t have that much time, and I want to be able to do precisely what I’m called to do,” West told the Times. He also noted that he's excited to be within walking distance of the Apollo, so maybe what he really feels called to do is try his luck at Amateur Hour.
Photo: JOE SCHILDHORN/PatrickMcMullan.com
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck