Asked on Today this morning about pressure on Herman Cain to end his increasingly embarrassing and distracting run for president, Meet the Press host David Gregory replied, "Well there is no, you know, grand wizard in the party right now who can really force the issue." Of course, the reason there is currently no "grand wizard" in the GOP is because the GOP is not the Ku Klux Klan. Gregory is sorry if his remark implied otherwise.
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Oklahoma Woman Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig