Diane Passage, former pole-dancer and fourth wife of imprisoned financier Ken Starr, has reportedly inked a deal to appear in Wall Street Wives, the currently networkless reality TV show about, duh, Wall Street wives (but probably not Laura Blankfein and friends). The addition of Passage bodes well for the show: As Jessica Pressler's profile of her in New York showed in vivid detail, this woman isn't shy, and she isn't delicate (she accepted $100 recently to kick a man in the testicles) — and those things can make for great trashy television. We're actually a little surprised she's not just getting her own show.
Photo: Jason Kempin/2010 Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...