In an interview with Al Jazeera, an affable and "relaxed" Spitzer fielded questions about his post-TV plans, now that his CNN show, In the Arena, has been canceled. Would he reconsider entering politics? "I didn't quite answer that question." So he wouldn't reconsider entering politics? "I didn't quite say that." A month ago, 57 percent of New Yorkers polled by Marist said they wouldn't want Spitzer to run for mayor in 2013.
Photo: Spencer Platt/Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 4. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 5. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 6. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...