Gregg Brown's ad said "24 Hour Rush Jobs Welcome," so when a potential customer asked if he did aerial photography, he said "sure," even though he never had. It turned out to be the Federal Emergency Management Agency. So, for the next nine months, the struggling actor had a steady job, and ultimately a place in history. At least he gave the government a discounted rate.
Photo: Mario Tama/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets