After leaving a meeting with the Filipino president at the Malacañang Palace in Manila earlier today, Hillary Clinton was greeted by approximately 50 protesters who "hurled red paint on part of her convoy," although Clinton's car was left unscathed. The protesters were reportedly upset about "a treaty that allows U.S. troop and ship visits to the country," the AP reports. And they weren't the only ones. At a forum later, Clinton was interrupted by a student who unfurled a banner and shouted "Junk the VFA!" This trip was way more fun when there were naked dudes running around.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper