There was speculation that amid the newest storm of sexual-harassment allegations (those of Sharon Bialek), Herman Cain might not show up for his scheduled appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live!. Cain did, and he didn't hold back. In a soundbite-rich interview, Cain addressed the allegations directly and even took a dig at accuser Sharon Bialek's attorney, Gloria Allred. After Jimmy Kimmel asked if he would hire Allred as his own attorney, Cain said "I can't think of anything that I would hire her to do!" Kimmel added some levity to the situation that will be less peachy for Cain when he speaks before a throng of reporters at a press conference on Tuesday, where Cain says they'll take the allegations "head-on."
Photo: Scott Olson/2011 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets