Intel columnist Jonathan Chait visited Hardball today to discuss his piece aimed at fellow liberals currently feeling disappointed with or let down by President Obama — what he calls the "broad dissatisfaction." "No one is saying [Obama] has actually done a pretty good job," Chait told Chris Matthews. Leftist opinion "sort of ranges from angry, betrayed, let down, disappointed, dissatisfied," while still believing Obama's better than the Republican alternatives. Matthews wondered aloud if folks on the left are more prone to complain. "This historically has always been the case. When there is a Democrat in office, liberals spend a lot of time complaining," Chait said.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special