Recent polls have confirmed Newt Gingrich's emergence as a top-tier candidate in the race for the Republican presidential nomination — and it's about time. Gingrich is the most intellectually gifted human being since, probably, Einstein, and possibly Aristotle. His ideas are earth-shattering, his arguments unassailable. Every single person he has ever interacted with is, undoubtedly, mentally inferior. Which is why condescension, sometimes mixed with pity, has become Gingrich's signature look. Here are some of his greatest hits.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring