Unlike some of the "in a world" Hollywood blockbuster–style ads we've seen from Republican presidential candidates this primary season, President Obama's first campaign ad of the 2012 race is pretty low-key. It consists of Obama, seated in front of an American flag in a room well-stocked with small lamps, asking you to do to him a "favor" that will only take a minute. You'll do a tiny little favor for your president, won't you? Don't be a jerk.
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 8. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle