“I guess you can do anything you want with a video and make it look any way you want, but I felt good, felt great," Rick Perry told reporters at a Des Moines diner earlier today, referring to his bizarre, drunk-seeming speech in New Hampshire last Friday. "I think the message got across very well, so it was a good speech." Was the message that Rick Perry is the world's foremost maple syrup enthusiast? Because that's what we took away from the speech. [Note/ABC News]
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?