For our annual "Reasons to Love New York" issue, we want to hear about the best first dates you've had in New York City. Where did you go? What did you do? What made it special? Please tell us! Keep in mind, we're not looking for bad first-date stories (at least not this time). Only fun, happy, charming stories that will make the emotive among us go, "Awww!" If you can, be sure to include specific details about where you went and what you did/saw/ate/drank. Send your stories to Reasons@nymag.com, and you just might find it published in the pages of the magazine.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability