For our annual "Reasons to Love New York" issue, we want to hear about the best first dates you've had in New York City. Where did you go? What did you do? What made it special? Please tell us! Keep in mind, we're not looking for bad first-date stories (at least not this time). Only fun, happy, charming stories that will make the emotive among us go, "Awww!" If you can, be sure to include specific details about where you went and what you did/saw/ate/drank. Send your stories to Reasons@nymag.com, and you just might find it published in the pages of the magazine.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck