Tonight's GOP debate might forever be known as the "Oops!" Debate, despite CNBC's intended focus on the economy. But before Rick Perry's brain fart, Herman Cain would briefly address his growing sexual-harassment scandal, Newt Gingrich would attack the media for not asking Occupy Wall Street protesters tough enough questions, and Mitt Romney would shout "I like jobs!" Sadly, no one made any Bridesmaids references. All this and more in our quickie debate roundup.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!