Tonight's GOP debate might forever be known as the "Oops!" Debate, despite CNBC's intended focus on the economy. But before Rick Perry's brain fart, Herman Cain would briefly address his growing sexual-harassment scandal, Newt Gingrich would attack the media for not asking Occupy Wall Street protesters tough enough questions, and Mitt Romney would shout "I like jobs!" Sadly, no one made any Bridesmaids references. All this and more in our quickie debate roundup.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?