Tonight's GOP debate might forever be known as the "Oops!" Debate, despite CNBC's intended focus on the economy. But before Rick Perry's brain fart, Herman Cain would briefly address his growing sexual-harassment scandal, Newt Gingrich would attack the media for not asking Occupy Wall Street protesters tough enough questions, and Mitt Romney would shout "I like jobs!" Sadly, no one made any Bridesmaids references. All this and more in our quickie debate roundup.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper