The top one percent will get a little less one percent-y this bonus season: According to a compensation survey, Wall Street bonuses are set to fall by an average of 20 to 30 percent this year compared with the last, DealBook reports. Traders and investment bankers will see the largest drops in pay, particularly fixed-income employees. We boldly predict that Occupy Wall Street protesters will not be disheartened by this news.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck