The First Lady appears (and breaks it down delightfully) on an episode of Nickelodeon's iCarly, which will air in January. We're going to go ahead and proclaim MObama the dancing-est First Lady ever, although perhaps Mary Todd Lincoln had a way with the Virginia Reel that's been lost to history.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...