There's a song on the Jay-Z and Kanye West collaborative album Watch the Throne called "New Day" in which the rappers speak to their hypothetical sons over a moody Nina Simone sample. "Sorry junior, I already ruined you," says Jay. "You ain't even alive, paparazzi pursuing you. Sins of a father make your life ten times harder." I wonder if Anthony Weiner has "New Day" on his iPod. The sexting former congressman's forgiving wife, Huma Abedin, gave birth to a seven-pound baby boy yesterday, capping quite a 2011 for the family. Jordan Zane Weiner is welcomed this morning on the cover of the New York Post as — what else? — "a little Weiner" for "Huma and louse." That one's not going in the baby book.
Photo: STAN HONDA/AFP/Getty Images, Bryan Bedder/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime