Michele Bachmann vowed yesterday that if she were president, we "wouldn't have an embassy in Iran." Of course, we don't have an embassy in Iran ... and we haven't for over three decades. Her campaign insisted last night that she was only saying, hypothetically, that if we did have an embassy in Iran, she would close it. Good to know!
Photo: Richard Ellis/Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 8. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...