A new Quinnipiac University poll gives Mayor Bloomberg high marks personally, with 64 percent of voters surveyed saying they like Mike and only 24 percent saying they don't. The mayor fared less well on specific issues like the living wage bill and his handling of Occupy Wall Street, which voters disapproved of by a margin of 51 percent to 42 percent. His job performance approval is at 49 percent, but Bloomberg is polling worst among black and Hispanic voters.
Photo: Rob Kim/2011 Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]