"You people disappoint me on Tuesday," Mitt Romney surrogate Chris Christie jokingly warned Iowa voters in Des Moines earlier today, "you don't do what you are supposed to on Tuesday for Mitt Romney — I will be back Jersey-style, people. I will be back." We all know what that means — name calling, slapping, maybe even some hair pulling.
Photo: JEWEL SAMAD/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. Oklahoma Woman Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig