Ed Westwick is done lending nightlife employees a helping hand. Last night, at the New York/Hendrick’s Gin Enchanted Forest of Curiosities in Williamsburg, he stayed for only a bit, walking around with a rose in his mouth and his hoodie up the whole time. When he left, he reportedly told a staffer to "fuck off" in reply to her have-a-good-night sendoff. The traditional Westwick holiday greeting.
Photo: Patrick McMullan
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability