Today in "New York City's ruling class acting sort of like high schoolers", Nicole Katz, the wife of Assemblyman Steve Katz, has released a YouTube video in which she attempts to fight censorship via a metaphor about salad. Katz says she was banned from commenting on the Facebook page of State Senator Greg Ball earlier this month after posting a critical comment, but she's not just going to sit back and take it — she's going to make a video in which duct tape is symbolically placed over her mouth. "To silence criticism is to silence freedom," the video insists. At the same time, you have to excuse the production quality: "Turn your speakers all the way up, the volume is low," Katz warns. How could she expect anyone to take her seriously with such low volume?
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 5. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. Stop Asking If the Volcker Rule Will Work. It Already Has
- 8. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 9. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?