City Comptroller John Liu looks dramatically less popular in the wake of his campaign finance scandal. Just 25 percent of voters said they thought he'd be a good mayor, and the percentage who disapprove of his job performance jumped from 23 to 35. Since no one really knows what a city comptroller does, that's especially remarkable.
Photo: Daniel Acker/Bloomberg via Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes