In a piece on the homes of the presidential candidates today, the Times informs us that the Huntsmans own a D.C. townhouse that was previously inhabited by the contestants on Season 7 of Top Chef, that Ron Paul is trying to sell his house on BuyRonPaulsHouse.com, and that Newt Gingrich's master bathroom contains a chandelier and, shockingly, wall-to-wall mirrors.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper