At exactly five this morning, Boston police entered Dewey Square, home of Occupy Boston since September, and began tearing down tents and rounding up the relatively few number of occupiers left, who linked arms and sat down in protest. By six, the square was emptied, barricaded, and 40 had been arrested.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring