Bronxdale High School principal John Chase Jr. will be given a letter of reprimand and forced to attend sensitivity training after the Department of Education evaluated a report of his workplace language that required the footnote, "A 'blow job' is oral sex performed on a man." Chase's remarks were characterized as sexual and inappropriate, but not harassment, which makes some sense in reference to his crude, unfunny joke about a copy machine's ability to pleasure him orally. Chase says "he never talked about blow jobs in the work place," according to the report, but the Post contends that the D.O.E.'s Office of Equal Opportunity "substantiated" the claim that Chase made a similarly lewd comment to a female employee. That sure sounds like sexual harassment.
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?