Yesterday, Rick Perry rejected abortion in any instance after being moved by an anti-abortion film he watched on a campaign bus. Before that, he supported a woman's choice in cases of rape, incest, or where a mother's life is at risk. Now, Perry says he "would allow the legal procedure if the pregnancy threatened the mother's life." Does a shifted position count as a flip-flop if the flip lasts less than 24 hours? Is Rick Perry's campaign manager awake? Or actually working for Ron Paul?
Photo: Scott Olson/2011 Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper