Rick Perry appeared on Leno last night, which was brave: Leno asked Perry for an explanation to seemingly every single one of his many gaffes. So many, in fact, that Leno had to remind him of one in particular. All in all, Perry was a good sport. He explained his infamous "one, two, I don't remember" like this: "It happens, man, let me tell ya." When Leno asked Perry where the "voting on November 12" came from, Perry looked stumped. "Did I say November 12?" he asked. Perry then got creative. "2012! November 2012." Watch these, plus Perry's comments on some of the Republican candidates, here.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire