Slate got its hands on a slightly different version of the Ron Paul cookbook than the one Intel revealed last week. Apparently, Paul and his wife are pretty into creamy cheese–based products: Velveeta plays a starring role in one apparently very thick soup and there are no fewer than six cream cheese–based recipes. Who knew freedom's texture was so thick?
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck