Every year, alcoholic youths in cities around the world celebrate Christmas by dressing up like Santa Claus and drinking until they pass out in a heap of red velvet and low-quality fake-beard detritus. Also, it's related to charity in some way, we think. It's called SantaCon, and over the weekend, the festival filled New York City with thousands of Santa impersonators, and at least one dreidel impersonator. Here's what it looked like, courtesy of photographer Jim Kiernan.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Making Blue Eye Shadow Work: A GIF Tutorial
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said