The S&P, which downgraded the U.S. debt in August during failed budget negotiations, is now threatening to do the same to thirteen eurozone countries, including Germany. The warning, which they say is motivated by "continuing disagreements among European policy makers on how to tackle" the debt crisis, comes just before a planned meeting to figure out a game plan for tackling said debt crisis. So undermine-y, that S &P.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thissss