Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, Facebook, MITRE, and Google are the top five Best Places to Work, in that order, according to a survey just released by jobs and career community Glassdoor. The 2012 ranking, which lists the top 50, is based on anonymous responses from U.S. employees' attitudes on: career opportunities, compensation and benefits, employee morale, senior leadership, work/life balance, and more. Other top 50 notables include Trader Joe's (9), Apple (10), Intel Corporation (32), Starbucks (34), and Groupon (40). Seeing his former company — Bain & Co. — ranked No. 1 ought to give Mitt Romney something to smile, or fake smile, about.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...