The TSA has a certain reputation for being populated with killjoys, the kind of people who look into your pleading eyes as you beg to be allowed to keep your slightly oversize jar of face cream, and just say, nope, sorry, m'aam. But not everyone there is quite so into following the letter of the law. Earlier this year, for instance, one TSA employee in charge of inspecting a bag that contained a vibrator left the owner a note that said, "Get your freak on, girl." Fairly creepy, and definitely not something TSA employees are supposed to do. Now, there's another note circulating the web that's supposedly from a TSA baggage inspector, according to rapper Freddie Gibbs. "The TSA found my weed and let me keep it. They just left me a note. 'C'mon Son'. Lol." We're not exactly convinced this is real — after all, weed is illegal to take on a plane and vibrators aren't. And also, Freddie Gibbs sort of seems like he'd think a prank like this is funny. Which it is, but, c'mon son.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper