No wonder Michele Bachmann's campaign has been floundering. Husband Marcus, whom Bachmann called "the best campaigner in our family," went out on his own looking for accessories for the family dog yesterday while the rest of Bachmann's staff mounted a last-ditch effort to stir up supporters at local businesses in Iowa.
"Yesterday when we were out on Main Street in Des Moines, he was out buying doggie sunglasses for our dog Boomer, while we were out visiting all of the many business," Bachmann said in her speech following the caucuses.
As she revealed his whereabouts, Marcus raised his eyebrows, clenched his teeth, nervously smiled, and looked away.
Her campaign may be going down the drain, but at least her dog will remain stylish. Watch the full scene below.
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 8. 40 Men That Men Find Beautiful
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire