No wonder Michele Bachmann's campaign has been floundering. Husband Marcus, whom Bachmann called "the best campaigner in our family," went out on his own looking for accessories for the family dog yesterday while the rest of Bachmann's staff mounted a last-ditch effort to stir up supporters at local businesses in Iowa.
"Yesterday when we were out on Main Street in Des Moines, he was out buying doggie sunglasses for our dog Boomer, while we were out visiting all of the many business," Bachmann said in her speech following the caucuses.
As she revealed his whereabouts, Marcus raised his eyebrows, clenched his teeth, nervously smiled, and looked away.
Her campaign may be going down the drain, but at least her dog will remain stylish. Watch the full scene below.
- 1. Is the Tappan Zee Bridge Falling Dow
- 2. The Ten-Minute Lesbian Sex Scene Everyone Is Talking About at Cannes
- 3. Fox Is Considering a Plan to Have Former American Idols Judge Next Season
- 4. Why Pop Stars Rule the World and Movie Stars Hardly Matter
- 5. The Fabulous Life of Instagram’s ‘Mr. Wall Street’
- 6. Girls Porn Parody Pretty Much Writes Itself
- 7. Lena Dunham Is Not Thrilled About the Girls Porn Parody
- 8. Why John McCain Hates Republicans Again
- 9. The 2012–13 TV Season in One Really Depressing Chart