As expected (and as seen at the likes of Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, etc.), compensation for investment bankers at Bank of America will drop about 25 percent compared to last year, including salaries and bonuses, Bloomberg reports. Employees with some experience are still expected to make from around $500,000 to "the millions." Ah, the millions.
Photo: Ricardo Reitmeyer/Copyright Ricardo Reitmeyer, All rights reserved
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special