Missouri gubernatorial candidate David Spence cooked himself up a nice little résumé: His campaign literature said the Republican majored in economics, but, in fact, it was home economics. Should have gone with "deep educational grounding in domestic policy."
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. New Man of Steel Trailer: Oh My Zod
- 4. Pope Francis Performed an Accidental Exorcism
- 5. Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 6. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 7. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 8. Keynes Skeptics Find New Economic Poster Boy
- 9. Last Night on Late Night: Jason Bateman, Goaded Into Blaming Will Arnett for Arrested Development Holdup