Republican Senate hopeful Marc Cenedella says that he takes "full responsibility" for the blog posts that were published under his name (including one calling for a national holiday celebrated via steak and blow jobs, and another parsing the question of "sexy vs. skanky"), but says he's not sure who authored them — there were apparently a number of authors blogging under his name. He does know who he wants to blame, though, for the blog posts coming to the attention of the media. “This is a smear attack by Kirsten Gillibrand, who obviously has an interest in keeping me out of the race,” he said. Totally skanky?
Photo: Johannes Simon/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper