Super-PAC Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow's campaign against other super-PACs continues with an advertisement ripping Stephen Colbert's character, record, and even the T in his name. Samuel L. Jackson narrates the spot with his booming voice and vintage rage drawl. The ad satirizes the style and substance of other advertisements very well, and for good measure throws in a baboon playing with stacks of money and a clown water skiing on a chair. All in all, another win for Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 9. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]