"I want you to vote for Herman Cain," Stephen Colbert said at a giant rally yesterday, "because Herman Cain is me." The estimated 3,300 people assembled probably made it the largest political event in South Carolina all season, complete with marching bands and Colbert singing along to "This Little Light of Mine." Doing all he can to revive the candidacy of Herman "9-9-9" Cain (in light of his own failed bid to get on the S.C. ballot), Colbert also tweeted this Election Day rhyme today: "Vote Cain this Saturdain."
Photo: Mark Wilson/2011 Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death